JANUARY 1, 2009
Investment tips for 2008
Watch for these consolidations in 2008:
1.) Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become:
Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2.) PolygramRecords, Warner Bros., and ZestaCrackers join forces and become:
Poly, Warner Cracker.
3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and become:
4. ZippoManufacturing, AudiMotors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become:
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become:
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become:
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:
NEW STATE MOTTO
Where our Governors make your licenses plates.
Opinions of The Financial Bail Out Package
The Allergists voted to scratch it.
Copyright 2000 Claude Dern, All Rights Reserved
This site hosted by VTweb.com