JANUARY 1, 2008
- It is illegal to play dominoes on Sunday.
- It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter
- Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
- In Fairbanks, it is illegal to feed alcoholic beverages to a
- While it is legal to shoot bears,
waking a sleeping bear for
the purpose of taking a
photograph is prohibited.
- In Tucson, it is illegal for women to wear pants.
- In Globe, it is illegal to play cards in the street with a
- In Glendale, it is illegal to drive a car in reverse.
- In Nogales, it is illegal to wear suspenders.
- In Fayetteville, it is illegal to kill "any living
- School teachers who bob their hair may forfeit their pay
- It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a
moving vehicle, unless the target is a
- In Pacific Grove, "molesting" butterflies can result
in a $500 fine.
- It is illegal to set a mousetrap without a hunting license.
- In Long Beach, it is illegal to curse on a mini-golf course.
- It is illegal to cry on the witness stand in Los Angeles
- In Logan County, it is illegal for a man to kiss a woman
while she is asleep.
- In Pueblo, it is illegal to let a dandelion grow within city
- In Hartford, it is illegal to educate a dog.
- It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
- In New Britain, the speed limit for fire trucks is 25
m.p.h., even when going to a fire.
|Ever wonder what radio
station the bears and humans of BEARTOWN listen
to while on the internet? Why good old Country Music, of course,
on none other than: www.countrybear.com
Click here for
genuine real country.
The purpose of
this paper is to report area news, and nothing but the news so
help me God, unless I feel like doing something else, which I
can do whether you like it or not because it is my paper. You
can read it or not, just as you please. But remember, if you
don't read an issue you don't know what your missing.
SOMEBODY SAY BEARTOWN
Sign Bruin DeBear's Guestbook
Copyright 2000 Claude Dern, All
This site hosted by VTweb.com.