live in Florida when...
1. You eat dinner between 3:15 and 5:00 in
2. All purchases include a coupon of some kind - even houses and cars.
3. Everyone can recommend an excellent dermatologist or specialist.
4. Road construction never ends anywhere in the state.
5. Cars in front of you often seem driven by headless people.
6. No one can speak English at your local convenience/gas store.
7. Bikers provide the local 'culture'.
8. Any existing Toyota Corolla made from 1978-1985 can be found only in
this state and driven only by Florida's newest "native": The Haitian.
> 9. You can hire a new cleaning woman and gardener while sunbathing
at the beach by taking the names of a couple of passengers from the
tire tube that just washed up on shore from one of the Caribbean
You live in the Deep
1. You can rent a movie and buy bait in the same store.
2."Ya'll" is singular and "all ya'll" is plural.
3. After five years you still hear, "You ain't from 'round here, are Ya?"
4. "He needed killin' " is a valid defense.
5. Everyone has 2 first names: Billy Bob, Jimmy Bob, Mary Sue, Betty Jean,
6. The flag of our country is the 'stars 'n bars'!!! "Ya'll" have a
7. What Dawg?..."Ya'll" mean my pit bull...'Jake'?
3D Animated Flags
Courtesy of 3DFlags.com
You live in
1. You make over $250,000 and you still can't afford
to buy a house.
2. The high school quarterback calls a time-out to answer his cell phone.
3. The fastest part of your commute is going down your driveway.
4. You know how to eat an artichoke.
5. You drive your rented Mercedes to your neighborhood block party.
6. When someone asks you how far something is, you tell them how long it
will take to get there rather than how many miles away it is.
NEW YORK CITY
You live in
New York City when...
1. You say "the city" and expect everyone to know
you mean Manhattan.
2. You have never been to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State
3. You can get into a four-hour argument about how to get from Columbus
Circle to Battery Park, but can't find Wisconsin on a map.
4. You think Central Park is "nature revisited"!
5. You believe that being able to swear at people in their own language
makes you multi-lingual.
6. You've worn out a car horn.
7. You think eye contact is an act of aggression.
You live in
upstate New York when...
1. You only have four spices: salt,
pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco.
2. Halloween costumes fit over parkas.
3. You have more than one recipe for moose.
4. Sexy lingerie is anything flannel with fewer than eight buttons.
5. The four seasons are: winter, still winter, almost winter, and
construction. ( I thought that this was upper New England)
in Colorado when...
1. You carry your $3,000 mountain bike
atop your $500 car.
2. You tell your husband to pick up Granola on his way home and he stops
at the day care center.
3. A pass does not involve a football or dating.
4. The top of your head is bald, but you still have a pony tail.
in the Midwest when...
1. You've never met any celebrities, but the mayor
knows your name.
2. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor.
3. You have had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" on the same day.
4. You end sentences with a preposition: "Where's my coat at?"
5. When asked how your trip was to any exotic place, you say, "It was