JUNE 1, 2006
THE COUNTRY CORNER
1. You are
willing to park 3 blocks away because
you found shade.
1. You've never
met any celebrities, but the mayor knows
Join the Beartown Bears for exciting exercise. Just click on the link below. After you have had fun exercising the bears, don't forget to click back and enjoy more of Beartown News!
1. You make over $250,000 and
you still can't afford to buy a house.
NEW YORK CITY
1. You say "the city" and
expect everyone to know you mean Manhattan.
1. You carry your $3,000
mountain bike atop your $500 car.
1. You eat dinner at 3:15 in the afternoon.
2. All purchases include a coupon of some kind -- even houses and cars.
3. Everyone can recommend an excellent dermatologist.
4. Road construction never ends anywhere in the state.
5. Cars in front of you are often driven by headless people.
6. The 4 seasons are: tolerable, hot, really hot, and snowbirds.
1. You only have four spices:
salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco.
1. You can rent a
movie and buy bait in the same store.
Copyright 2000 Claude Dern, All Rights Reserved
This site hosted by VTweb.com