- It is illegal for a driver
to be blindfolded while operating
- It is legal to drive the
wrong way down a one-way street as
long as a lantern is attached to
the front of your car.
- Driving barefoot is
- It is
illegal to tie a dog to the roof
of your car.
- It is
illegal for a person to blare the
horn on a vehicle at any place
where cold drinks or sandwiches
are served after 9 p.m.
woman dressed in a housecoat is
prohibited from driving a car.
- It is
illegal in San Francisco to buff
or dry your car with used
unoccupied vehicle may exceed 60
miles per hour.
- If an
elephant is tied to a parking
meter, the owner or attendant must
deposit money in the meter.
Assembly members are immune from
being ticketed for speeding while
the State Assembly is in session.
Marietta, Georgia it is illegal to
spit from a moving car or bus, but
is okay from a moving truck.
Evanston, Illinois it is unlawful
to change clothes while inside a
car with the curtains drawn,
except during a fire.
- In Derby, Kansas,
it is considered a misdemeanor to screech your
tires while driving.
- If you stop for
ice cream while driving, be aware that it is
considered unlawful to transport an ice cream
cone in your back pocket.
- You will be
ticketed if you drive with a gorilla in the
backseat of your car.
- If you car breaks
down in Detroit and you are waiting for
assistance, be aware that sitting in the
middle of the street to read a newspaper is
- It is illegal to
cross state lines, regardless if you are
walking or driving, with a duck on your head.
And, if you're crossing into Wisconsin, the
law also applies to chickens.
- In Minnetonka,
Minnesota, if you drive a truck that leaves
mud, dirt or sticky substances on any road,
you will be considered a public nuisance who
is harming the peace, safety, and general
welfare of the town.
- You cannot ride a
motorcycle without a shirt.
- In Whitehall,
Montana, vehicles are prohibited from driving
with ice picks attached to the wheels.
- It is illegal to drive a camel on the
- Drivers are required to beep their car horns before passing another vehicle.
- If convicted of driving while intoxicated, you permanently lose the option of registering for a vanity license plate.
- In Dunn, North Carolina, it is illegal to drive on a sidewalk.
- In Oxford, Ohio, authorities will ticket you if you consecutively drive around the town square more than 100 times.
- Keep in mind that if your car breaks down and you phone for a cab, you will be ticketed if you opt to ride on the cab's roof.
- It is considered illegal to read a comic book while driving.
- You will be ticketed if you leave your car door open longer than is deemed necessary.
- You will be slapped with a Class A traffic violation if you use your car on an Oregon highway to prove your physical endurance.
- It is illegal to pump your own gas.
Join the Beartown
Bears for exciting exercise. Just
click on the link below. After
you have had fun exercising the
bears, don't forget to click back
and enjoy more of Beartown News!